Terms of Service for Confident Corn
Last updated: 9/26/2023
Welcome to Confident Corn, a product of Gazman Dev LLC. By using our website, app, or participating in our Facebook-related services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Facebook Public Posts
- Content Guidelines: Any public Facebook post tagging Confident Corn for the purpose of requesting articles or engaging with our content must adhere to the following guidelines:
- No violent content.
- No inappropriate language.
- No sexual content.
Moderation: Confident Corn reserves the right to ignore or remove any posts that violate these guidelines without any notice.
- Data Collection: By tagging Confident Corn in a public Facebook post, you agree that we may temporarily store your username and post ID for the purpose of generating articles or content based on your request.
Limitation of Liability
Confident Corn is not responsible for any content posted by users on Facebook or any other third-party platforms. Users are solely responsible for the content they post.
You may not:
- Use Confident Corn for any illegal activities.
- Attempt to reverse-engineer or compromise our system’s integrity.
Changes to Terms of Service
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. It is your responsibility to review this page for changes.
For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.